Milpitas High School
Welcome to The Home of The Trojans
Excel Test Course for SAT sponsored by MCEE.
The Milpitas Community Educational Endowment (MCEE) will be sponsoring a SAT Prep Course this winter to support students who wish to have additional help in preparing for the SAT, in March 2018. Tentatively, it will be held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Milpitas at MHS (Room H2) starting January 24 through March 3. The course is taught by Excel Test (www.exceltest.com).
- 11 sessions, approx 3-4 hrs each. 36 hours total to be spread over 7 weeks, on Wednesday night & Saturday mornings.
- Expect class to start Jan 24, Room H2 at MHS
- 6 free months of access to the Excel Test Exam Club (after the course ends)
- 6 free extra help tutorials (after the course ends)
- Three SAT in-class practice exams
- Formula for a perfect essay
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
- Computerized Grading to analyze weaknesses
Cost of the course: $899.00
Early bird discount: $50, MCEE discount code: MCEE, $100.
PTSA members - Opportunity in January for additional discount.
To register, go to:
Questions: Contact: Robert Jung (email@example.com)
Milpitas High School
1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas, CA 95035
phone : 408.635.2800 | fax : 408.635.2851
The Governing Board is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. The Board shall promote programs which ensure that discriminatory practices are eliminated in all district activities. (BP 0410)
Title IX Coordinator Contact Information:
For complaints regarding Title IX for Staff, Assistant Superintendent, Human Relations Sid Haro, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complaints regarding Title IX for Students, Director, Student Services, Carla Crenshaw, email@example.com.