1. Please gather all the required documents.
A. Proof of Residency
If parents/legal guardians are the primary owners/renters, then we will need your photo ID, property tax and utility bill under your name.
If parents/legal guardians are not the primary owners/renters, then we will need the following:
1. Primary renter’s/owner’s photo ID, rental/property tax, and a utility bill
2. Parents’/Legal guardians’ photo ID, and 2 proof of address such as below:
a. Original pay stub
b. Valid vehicle registration
c. Current monthly bills such as bank statement, bank loan, or credit card
d. Or to be determined by a District Office Representative on a case by case basis.
B. Student's Birth Certificate
C. Immunization record
D. Official Transcript
E. 504 Plan or IEP (if any)
F. Proof of 8th grade promotion (for incoming 9th grade)
2. Enroll online at https://www.musd.org/enrollment.html
3. Please upload all the required documents at the same time to avoid processing delays.
* IMPORTANT: After completion of steps 1, 2 and 3, please fill out and submit the Google form below. You will then receive an email notification after all uploaded documents have been reviewed.
Enrollment Confirmation Google Form - Please Click HERE
Registration for New and Returning Students
Once enrolled and given a Student ID Number, please go to this link with Tutorial https://go.musd.org/LoginParent.aspx
for parents to do the online registration.
Please use the same login credentials from previous school year.