New Student Enrollment 2021-22
1. Please gather all the required documents.
A. Proof of Residency
If parents/legal guardians are the primary owners/renters, then we will need your photo ID, property tax and utility bill under your name.
If parents/legal guardians are not the primary owners/renters, then we will need the following:
1. Primary renter’s/owner’s photo ID, rental/property tax, and a utility bill
2. Parents’/Legal guardians’ photo ID, and 2 proof of address such as below:
a. Original pay stub
b. Valid vehicle registration
c. Current monthly bills--> bank statement, bank loan, or credit card
d. Or to be determined by District Office Representative. District Office has the right to accept alternative forms of proof of residence on case by case basis.
B. Student's Birth Certificate
C. Immunization record
E. 504 Plan or IEP (if any)
2. Enroll online at https://www.musd.org/enrollment.html
3. Upload all the required documents at the same time. This is very important as incomplete uploaded documents will cause delay.
4. After completion of steps 1, 2 and 3, please email:
* An email notification will be sent out shortly after receipt and verification of uploaded documents.
Registration for New and Returning Students