MHS Flea Market
Join us on Saturday October 29, from 8am – 12noon for our MHS PTSA Fall Flea Market and Donation Drive. We have a limited number of “booths” that you can reserve for $10/each.
To reserve a spot, sign up at www.tinyurl.com/mhsfleamarket
To volunteer, sign up here: http://signup.com/go/ZuPcSc
For more information: email: email@example.com
Join The MHS PTSA
We invite you to join us in supporting MHS. There are many reasons to join. Here's a few broken down by audience
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Print out this Membership Form Fill it out and drop it off at the MHS office with your check for $10, OR
MAIL your check payable to MHS PTSA, c/o MHS, 1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas CA, 95035
- You can E-register and E-pay by using or Click Here>>
Any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Wednesday, PTSA is holding its Monthly Seminar this Wednesday, from 6:30pm - 8pm in the Library. This month's topic is:
Parent Tips to Help your Student be Successful at MHS.
We hope that you can attend.
Need help with homework? Have a test coming up?
Or need a place to do your homework. L22 is the place to be..
Tutors and Teachers are available every day after school until 4 pm
to help. Wednesdays until 3 pm. We cover all subjects.
Please see Ms Dimmick in L22 with any questions
Please review the following information and attached resources for facts about the Zika virus, ways to protect yourselves, and ideas for talking to your children about Zika.
Steps to help protect against mosquito bites:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insect repellents containing one of these active ingredients: DEET, picaridin, IR3535, oil of lemon eucalyptus, or para-menthane-diol.
Long-sleeved shirts and long pants Recommended Actions
Clothing and gear treated with permethrin that will provide an added layer of protection
- Lightweight, loose fitting clothing during the warmer months. When wearing longer sleeves and pants, take additional steps to prevent heat-related illnesses(for example, drink additional water and take rest breaks)
- Use air conditioning or window/door screens to keep mosquitoes outside. If you are not able to protect yourself from mosquitoes inside your home or hotel, sleep under a mosquito bed net.
|California State PTA Perk||National PTA Perks|
More Information can be found on the
Calling all Volunteers!
We have several activities in place that we can use your help with. We are using signup.com to manage signups. If you can help, please signup. Thank you for your support!
Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
Flea Market/Donation Drive
Senior Awards Night
Principal Meet and Greet
Check back for more details....