Milpitas Vietnamese Parents, Students, and Community Members
You are cordially invited to attend a Meet and Greet with a panel discussion featuring:
MHS principal, Vietnamese community leaders, youth and parent perspectives brought to you in collaboration by MHS and MHS PTSA
Saturday, December 10, 2016, 10 am - 12 pm
Milpitas High School Library
• Event will be in English / Vietnamese
• Light refreshments by PTSA
• Contact: Robert Jung, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-883-3813
Click here for English/Vietnamese flyer: Dec10.pdf
Calling all Volunteers!
We need volunteers to help with check in text books on December 14 and 15. Click here to sign up: http://signup.com/go/DC84zz
Thank you for your support!
Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
Flea Market (spring)
Senior Awards Night (May)
Principal Meet and Greet (tbd)
Check back for more details....
Join The MHS PTSA
We invite you to join us in supporting MHS. There are many reasons to join. Here's a few broken down by audience
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Print out this Membership Form Fill it out and drop it off at the MHS office with your check for $10, OR
MAIL your check payable to MHS PTSA, c/o MHS, 1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas CA, 95035
- You can E-register and E-pay by using or Click Here>>
Any questions, email us at email@example.com.
We would like to invite and encourage all of you to attend the Milpitas / Ayer Hall of Fame dinner on Friday, March 10, 2017th at the Milpitas Community Center. Reservation forms will be sent out at a later date but we ask that you get it on your calendar! Please see the attached Milpitas / Ayer Hall of Fame Nomination Form. We are now accepting nominations through Friday, January 6, 2017. Please note that anyone who has been retired for more than 1 year can now be nominated. It was previously 3 years. Also you might ask before nominating the person, if they can and would attend the dinner on 3/10/17. Please e-mail Jeff Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org with your nominations.
Need help with homework? Have a test coming up?
Or need a place to do your homework. L22 is the place to be..
Tutors and Teachers are available every day after school until 4 pm
to help. Wednesdays until 3 pm. We cover all subjects.
Please see Ms Dimmick in L22 with any questions
Please review the following information and attached resources for facts about the Zika virus, ways to protect yourselves, and ideas for talking to your children about Zika.
Steps to help protect against mosquito bites:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insect repellents containing one of these active ingredients: DEET, picaridin, IR3535, oil of lemon eucalyptus, or para-menthane-diol.
Long-sleeved shirts and long pants Recommended Actions
Clothing and gear treated with permethrin that will provide an added layer of protection
- Lightweight, loose fitting clothing during the warmer months. When wearing longer sleeves and pants, take additional steps to prevent heat-related illnesses(for example, drink additional water and take rest breaks)
- Use air conditioning or window/door screens to keep mosquitoes outside. If you are not able to protect yourself from mosquitoes inside your home or hotel, sleep under a mosquito bed net.
|California State PTA Perk||National PTA Perks|
More Information can be found on the