How can I help?
We are a little over halfway through the school year but it's not too late to help PTSA. Here are a few ways:.
1. Join PTSA if you haven't already done so. Even if you don't have a lot of time to commit to helping at school, simply joining PTSA will allow a portion of your dues to go towards the school. In recent years, PTSA has sponsored teacher grants and purchased new picnic tables and bike racks.
2. Check out our indirect fundraisers below. PTSA can earn some money through things many of you do regularly, for example, grocery shop or shop on Amazon.
3. Come to a meeting and find out about upcoming events. It's a great way to keep informed on what's going on at school!
Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
Comcast Care Day (April 22, 2017)
Senior Awards Night (May)
Principal Meet and Greet (tbd)
Check back regularly for updated information....
Join The MHS PTSA
We invite you to join us in supporting MHS. There are many reasons to join. Here's a few broken down by audience
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Print out this Membership Form Fill it out and drop it off at the MHS office with your check for $10, OR
MAIL your check payable to MHS PTSA, c/o MHS, 1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas CA, 95035
- You can E-register and E-pay by using or Click Here>>
Any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Presented by MHS PTSA and MHS Latino Student Union
Join us as we welcome two inspirational speakers share their story and how family involvement and education was key to their success.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: MHS Theatre
Need help with homework? Have a test coming up?
Or need a place to do your homework. L22 is the place to be..
Tutors and Teachers are available every day after school until 4 pm
to help. Wednesdays until 3 pm. We cover all subjects.
Please see Ms Dimmick in L22 with any questions
|California State PTA Perk||National PTA Perks|
More Information can be found on the