How can I help?
We are a little over halfway through the school year but it's not too late to help PTSA. Here are a few ways:.
1. Join PTSA if you haven't already done so. Even if you don't have a lot of time to commit to helping at school, simply joining PTSA will allow a portion of your dues to go towards the school. In recent years, PTSA has sponsored teacher grants and purchased new picnic tables and bike racks.
2. Check out our indirect fundraisers below. PTSA can earn some money through things many of you do regularly, for example, grocery shop or shop on Amazon.
3. Come to a meeting and find out about upcoming events. It's a great way to keep informed on what's going on at school!
Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
Comcast Care Day (April 22, 2017)
Senior Awards Night (May)
Principal Meet and Greet (tbd)
Check back regularly for updated information....
Join The MHS PTSA
We invite you to join us in supporting MHS. There are many reasons to join. Here's a few broken down by audience
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Print out this Membership Form Fill it out and drop it off at the MHS office with your check for $10, OR
MAIL your check payable to MHS PTSA, c/o MHS, 1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas CA, 95035
- You can E-register and E-pay by using or Click Here>>
Any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSAT 8/9, PSAT10, PSAT, SAT, ACT...Do these tests make sense to you? Come join us to understand them and learn about when is the best time for students to take which test(s), and how to prepare for those tests.
Freshman Pre-Enrollment for 2017- 2018 school year -
For student's not attending Rancho or Russell -
Begin's March 1st. -
Registrar Office Hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Parents need to bring the following:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - Mortgage or Property Tax AND a current PG&E Bill
- Parent's ID
- Latest Copy of 8th grade Report Card
Upon Completion of Enrollment - Freshman Parents and students will be able to attend our Orientation Night on April 5th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the MHS Library.
For questions, please contact the Registrar's office at 408-635-2800 X 4102
On Saturday, April 22, 2017, Comcast California will be partnering with Milpitas High School for a campus clean-up and beautification day. All community volunteers are welcome to join us on this special day, so bring your friends and family members! Great opportunity for middle school and high school students to get community service hours. The event will also have free lunch, free T-shirt for each participant.
Time: 7:30am-2:00pm (If you can't stay for that long, you are still welcome to join and leave early.)
** To volunteer, we request you sign-up in advance.
The deadline to sign-up is Wednesday, April 12th **
Registration starts at: https://sites.google.com/site/mhsptsaevents/home/comcast-cares-day-2017
|California State PTA Perk||National PTA Perks|
More Information can be found on the