Congratulations to MHS freshmen and former Russell debaters Rahul Madnawat and Brandon Schletzbaum for being the first freshmen team to ever break into elimination rounds in Varsity, ranking as the 7th seed after preliminary rounds with 4 wins and 1 loss. The team cleared to the round of 16 [octofinals]. Good work on your achievement.
Congratulations to our National Merit Semifinalists in the 2017 National Merit Scholarship Competition:
1. Kinbert Chou
2. Rahul Pearce
3. Brooke Tran
4. Justing Tso
5. Allan Zhao
CONGRESS AGENDA 16-17
Looking for the MHS Congress Agenda? You can find it here! Next Congress is Thursday, October 13th
Future Congress Meetings for this semester
Student Council Agenda 16-17
Want to know what ASB is all about and what they actually do? Take a look at the MHS 2016-2017 Student Council Agenda! Student council are the meetings we facilitate to know what's happening with our events around campus!
DANCE GUEST PASSES
2016-2017 Guest passes are found here!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. MHS Student that accompanies the Guest MUST be present and with the guest for the guest to come into the dance
2. MHS Student needs to buy the ticket for the Guest
3. Only ONE guest per MHS Student and guest must need a form of ID
4. Guest can either be an MHS underclassmen (9th/10th grade) OR guest can be a non-MHS student
5. FAQs? Get your questions answered here!