Do you want be a part of ASB?
Do you have a passion to improve your leadership, while leading others? Are you involved in our school or not and want to be involved? Join ASB!!! Be a Class officer or even, be an ASB officer! Click here to find the ASB and Class packets. ASB President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary and Student Leadership Team (SLT) and Class officer packets are due Feb. 7th!
Do you want to be apart of Leadership Class?
If you are interested in being apart of the Leadership class, we have an informational packet that you can look at and fill out an application. Click here for more information
MHS Facebook Page
Want to get see all the pictures ASB has throughout the year? Go support and like our Facebook page
Not sure what the High School dances are about and why your kids or peers want to go so bad? Here are some FAQs for the dances of 2016-17
DANCE GUEST PASSES
2016-2017 Guest passes are found here!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. MHS Student that accompanies the Guest MUST be present and with the guest for the guest to come into the dance
2. MHS Student needs to buy the ticket for the Guest
3. Only ONE guest per MHS Student and guest must need a form of ID
4. Guest can either be an MHS underclassmen (9th/10th grade) OR guest can be a non-MHS student
5. FAQs? Get your questions answered here!