New Student Enrollment 2021-22

1. Please gather all the required documents.

If you are the primary owner/renter, then we will need your ID, property tax and utility bill under your name.

If you are not the primary renter/owner, then we will need their ID, utility bill, and rental/property tax as well as the parents ID and 2 proof of address. Proof of address can include:

1) Original pay stub 2) Valid vehicle registration 3) Current monthly bills--> bank statement, bank loan or credit card 4) Or to be determined by

District Office Representative. District Office has the right to accept alternative forms of proof of residence on case by case basis.

Two current proofs of residency such as mortgage statement/rental agreement and a utility bill, parents'/legal guardians' Photo ID (if you are the primary renter or owner), Student's Birth Certificate, Immunization record, transcript, and 504 Plan or IEP (if any).

* If parents/legal guardians are not the property owners or primary renters, two additional proofs of residency are required along with the primary owner or renter's documents as listed on the Milpitas Unified School District's enrollment website.

2. Enroll online at

3. Upload all the required documents at one time.

4. After completion of steps 1, 2 and 3, please email:

* An email notification will be sent out shortly after receipt and verification of uploaded documents.

MHS Instructions To Find Your Class Meetings 20-21