Work Permits

Students in need of a work permit should pick up a work permit application in the College & Career Center or visit the MHS College & Career Website to download and print the application under the Career section!


CCC Website - Career


The work permit application needs to be signed by both the employer and the student's parent.


Completed applications should be turned in to the College & Career Center.




**Note: There is a 24 hour turn around to pick up the finalized work permit from the College & Career Technician**