How can I help?
We are a little over halfway through the school year but it's not too late to help PTSA. Here are a few ways:.
1. Join PTSA if you haven't already done so. Even if you don't have a lot of time to commit to helping at school, simply joining PTSA will allow a portion of your dues to go towards the school. In recent years, PTSA has sponsored teacher grants and purchased new picnic tables and bike racks.
2. Check out our indirect fundraisers below. PTSA can earn some money through things many of you do regularly, for example, grocery shop or shop on Amazon.
3. Come to a meeting and find out about upcoming events. It's a great way to keep informed on what's going on at school!
Upcoming volunteer opportunities include:
Comcast Care Day (April 22, 2017 https://sites.google.com/site/mhsptsaevents/home/comcast-cares-day-2017)
Senior Awards Night (May)
Teacher/Staff Appreciation Lunch (May 16, 2017)
Check back regularly for updated information....
Join The MHS PTSA
We invite you to join us in supporting MHS. There are many reasons to join. Here's a few broken down by audience
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Print out this Membership Form Fill it out and drop it off at the MHS office with your check for $10, OR
MAIL your check payable to MHS PTSA, c/o MHS, 1285 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas CA, 95035
- You can E-register and E-pay by using or Click Here>>
Any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Saturday 4/22/17, check in will start at 7:30 AM, except for those volunteers who signed up for early shift.
All volunteers should report to the Multi-Purpose Room at San Jose City College (SJCC) Milpitas Extension Campus. It’s located across from Milpitas High. The address is:
1450 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas, CA 95035
After check-in, volunteers will select project that they would like to be part of. After the kick off meeting all volunteers will be directed to actual project site, which is inside the Milpitas High (MHS) campus.
There are multiple events are happening in MHS and surrounding area on Saturday. DO NOT park in MHS parking lot.
There are 3 parking lots assigned to CCD event along with some street parking.
- SJCC Milpitas Extension Parking Lot, where all volunteers check in for the event.
- Milpitas Pomeroy Elementary School located next to Milpitas High parking lot
- Parking lot at the back of the Pomeroy School, right next to MHS student parking lot.
- Escuela Street Parking is allowed on both sides ONLY between Washington Street and Russel Lane.
Volunteers will be placed to direct traffic.
MHS Students should bring your Community Service Forms for signature upon the completion of the event.
Freshman Pre-Enrollment for 2017- 2018 school year -
For student's not attending Rancho or Russell -
Begin's March 1st. -
Registrar Office Hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Parents need to bring the following:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - Mortgage or Property Tax AND a current PG&E Bill
- Parent's ID
- Latest Copy of 8th grade Report Card
Upon Completion of Enrollment - Freshman Parents and students will be able to attend our Orientation Night on April 5th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the MHS Library.
For questions, please contact the Registrar's office at 408-635-2800 X 4102
Need help with homework? Have a test coming up?
Or need a place to do your homework. L22 is the place to be..
Tutors and Teachers are available every day after school until 4 pm
to help. Wednesdays until 3 pm. We cover all subjects.
Please see Ms Dimmick in L22 with any questions
|California State PTA Perk||National PTA Perks|
More Information can be found on the