Want professional pictures at Prom?
Prom Information for Parents and Students
If you have questions about the venue and how to get there, or guest pass related questions, please refer to the following before you contact ASB. Click here to access this information.
Calaveras Hills High School Prom Info
The Prom for 2017 will be held at Tech Museum on Saturday April 22 from 7:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Ticket Sales for Cal Hills will be CASH or Money Order Only (no checks, no credit cards)
April 3 to April 7th for $75
April 17th to April19th for $80
The Dance Guest Pass is at bit.ly/mhsguestpass
MHS Prom Ticket Information
Prom tickets will be back on the sale starting Apr. 3rd.
Apr 3-7 $70 ASB / $75 NON
Apr 17-19 $75 ASB/ $80 NON
Apr 20-21 $85 ALL
Payment methods accepted: Cash or Card
Sales will happen at break, lunch and after school at the Student Bank
If you have a guest, you must buy your ticket and your guest's.
If you need a guest passed signed, you must go to J17.
If your guest is an underclassmen there must be a parent signature on the guest pass
MHS Facebook Page
Want to get see all the pictures ASB has throughout the year? Go support and like our Facebook page
Not sure what the High School dances are about and why your kids or peers want to go so bad? Here are some FAQs for the dances of 2016-17
DANCE GUEST PASSES
2016-2017 Guest passes are found here!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. MHS Student that accompanies the Guest MUST be present and with the guest for the guest to come into the dance
2. MHS Student needs to buy the ticket for the Guest
3. Only ONE guest per MHS Student and guest must need a form of ID
4. Guest can either be an MHS underclassmen (9th/10th grade) OR guest can be a non-MHS student
5. FAQs? Get your questions answered here!